Daydreaming in class today gave me this great idea to discuss other fashion bloggers. Let’s start with the most popular, and my personal favorite:
1. Tavi Gevinson of Style Rookie
Let’s list what I love about her:
- She’s thirteen and started blogging about fashion when she was only eleven!
- Blog contents vary from life, culture and of course fashion. All is very well written and an absolute adventure to read.
- Her blog generated so much interest, Tavi has been featured in several magazines including: Teen Vogue, Vogue Italia, French Vogue, and POP!.
- Recently, she has been approached to launch her OWN MAGAZINE.
Be sure to keep an eye for Tavi as she takes the world of fashion by storm, one ensemble at a time.
2. Salter and EJ from Style Salvage
- Both remain annonymus, which makes them way cool!
- Their blog was started to keep men in the loop about fashion and how to go about getting styles for less.
- Salter actually knows what he is talking about, being a media buyer for an online network.
Tell you boyfriends. Tell your gay friends. Style Salvage is definitely worth checking out!
3. Alix from The Cherry Blossom Girl
- Alix is so french, it’s adorable. Everything on her blog is adorable.
- As a previous fashion student and current designer, she has been blogging now for three years.
- On her blog, one may find inspiration for potential clothing combinations through Alix’s top notch fashion photography.
Concensus: If you’re into cute things and want a peek into the world of a true fashionista, take a look see!