Ah, Chanel. You will always be a classic favorite. There is such a sophisticated yet romantic vibe that goes along with each piece. Below are some of my favorites from this year’s winter collection.
I found that in order to achieve an elegant yet cozy look there are a few essential items any classy lady should have in their wardrobe.
1. A tweed jacket: Warm and practical, this look is has been in style for ages.
2. A neutral skirt: Can be worn all year round with varying textured pieces.
3. Tights: Adds color to any ensemble and are great for the colder months.
4. A black scarf: Wear it with any outfit during fall and winter until you die.
5. Brooches: Adds personality to any wardrobe, can be pinned to scarves, hats and jackets.
6. Metallic bangles: These aren’t your tacky eighties bangles, these are cool and are a noticeable piece. Just don’t wear too many at once.
Any of these example outfits can be worn with boots, flats, or stilettos and still look great. Also, each piece in the style collage is under $50, making a Chanel look easily attainable for us fashionistas on a budget!