You will need:
- Makeup Sponges
- Gray and white face paint
- Purple shades of eyeshadow
- Fake Blood
- Liquid Latex
- Toilet Paper
You will not need much of each, a little will do the job just fine. The better the quality face paint, the longer it will stay on and show color. Mine is the cheapest stuff out there, but still fine nevertheless.
1. Apply a small amount of white paint to the sponge and dab all over your face, excluding beneath your eyes. Be sure to dab the paint and not rub in.
2. Add the gray paint to places like beneath your eyes and accenting your cheek bones.
3. Use your purple eyeshadow all over you eyelids. You may want to place some beneath your eye as well, to add to the bruised look. As for the mouth, take your semi-moistened sponge and brush it against your lips for a deathly white/gray color.
4. Next add your liquid latex in the shape of the cut you’d like to have. Beware: this stuff smells like death and is super runny.
5. While the liquid latex is wet, quickly put a scrap of toilet paper on it.
6.Use more liquid latex around the edges of the toilet paper. This secures the wound to your face. I recommend using a sponge with the latex to avoid a mess.
7. Once the latex dries (should be within 2-3 mins), apply paint like you did in steps 1 and 2 to blend it in with the rest of your skin’s color. It does not have to be blended to completely to cover the paper, just so there is no white showing.
8. Using your pen, rip through the center of the toilet paper and flip up the edges.
9. Get out your fake blood and smear it around and under the edges of the paper. Put an excessive amount in the center of the wound so there will be a heavier trickle.
10. With the blood in your hand, squeeze some all over your mouth and chin. Try to direct the trickle flow down to your neck to achieve a more savage look for your zombie.
And there you have it! A savage zombie look for only a few dollars. Feel free to use more or less of a product and expand down to the neck and arms. Notice how I used even more liquid latex for more fake wounds.
Happy Halloween, fellow zombies!